to Tibetan Singing Bowls
Introduction to Tibetan Singing Bowls
Do you have a Tibetan Singing bowl (TSB) at home but not sure how to use it?
Have you been wanting to purchase a TBS but not sure where to start?
Would you like to broaden your knowledge of TSB’s?
During this fun and interactive workshop, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of using a TSB.
Topic’s covered include:
- Benefits of TSB’s
- How hand-beaten and cast bowls are made
- A brief history
- Different bowls and what to look for when buying
- Bowl care
- Different ways of playing your bowl
- Getting to know your bowl (if you do not have one you can borrow one)
- Understanding bowl frequencies, pitch, and notes
- How notes correspond to the chakras
- How to use your bowl for space clearing
- How to use your bowl for your own personal meditation and mindfulness
- How to use your bowl to trigger the relaxation response in others
We will finish the workshop with a group sound healing session, where you will be bathed in the therapeutic healing sounds of not only TBS’s but also crystal bowls, tuning pipes, tongue drum and percussion instruments.
On the evening we will have Chungta from Samsara.oz with a beautiful selection of Singing bowls from Nepal. You will be able to use these bowls during the workshop and they will be available for purchase on the night. See below for some images of Chungta’s beautiful singing bowls. I recommend you search Facebook and Instagram, and support local businesses.on
Space will be limited, it is recommended that you book your place as soon as possible.
Please bring with you:
- A TSB if you have one (there will be bowls available for you to borrow)
- Yoga mat
Date: Friday 28th August
Time: 6.30pm till 9pm
Location: Quakers Hill (full address given upon booking)
Please contact Paris directly in regards to booking 0403194941