Guided Meditation with Therapeutic Sounds-For deep relaxation & harmony.(Online)
Guided meditation is a gentle pathway for you to find stillness, calm and peace of mind. It is also a wonderful way to honor yourself, take precious time out for you and to connect to your heart and your truth. I have been facilitating guided meditation groups for over 10 years and I have seen firsthand the positive transformation that it can have on people. I know that it has changed my life in so many ways and it can bring an abundance of positive aspects to yours.
I am also very passionate about the power of therapeutic sound and as I currently continue my studies in this field I am excited to share this passion with you.
sound can by-pass the mental mind, connect directly to our cells and
DNA, and has the power to instantly shift, move and transform energy. It
can restore us back to our natural resonance whilst also lifting us
into new perspectives and allowing us to connect deep within our true
When you accompany therapeutic sound with guided meditation and strong, positive intention, great transformation, healing and deep inner peace can occur.
Join Paris for an evening of guided meditation combined with the sounds of crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, medicine drum, solfeggio tuning pipes, tongue drum and percussion instruments. Allow yourself to be supported, lifted and nurtured.
This event is open to everyone. No meditation experience is necessary.
The added advantage of this being an online event is that once the session is finished you can go straight to bed, have a relaxing bath or stay exactly where you are and continue to relax.
- This is an online zoom event. You will receive your zoom link within 24hrs of booking.
- Bookings are essential and the earlier the better. Bookings made within a couple of hours of event start time are best made by contacting Paris directly.
- Once the session gets started it is recommended that you lay down for this experience. Although that is optional.
headphones or earbuds,
- That you have good internet connection,
- In your zoom advanced audio settings you choose the option- 'enable original sound'. (I can help you with this on the night if you have any trouble)
- Wear comfortable clothing,
- Silence all your device notifications,
- Find a quiet, comfortable area where you wont be disturbed.
Paris's amazing Online Sound Meditation is something that everyone should try at least once in their lifetime. If they are like me they will become addicted! I live 500km away and i can still enjoy the amazing relaxation in the comfort of my own home. Paris takes you to the most amazing places her sessions. I feel a sense of calm for days afterwards and like i can take on the world!