Winter Solstice is our shortest day of the year, a day where we experience the least amount of daylight hours. It is this darkness of winter that allows us the opportunity to recognise the light.
Join Paris this winter solstice for a celebration of light, as we begin a new cycle and begin to move out of the darkness and towards the warmth and light of summer.
Together let's go within and welcome back the light as we connect with the most important light of them all, our inner-light.
"If light is in your heart, you will find your way home." Rumi
This gathering will include guided meditation combined with the therapeutic, healing, nurturing and transformational sounds of crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, medicine drum,
solfeggio tuning pipes, tongue drum and percussion instruments. A journey of deep resonance for your mind, body and soul.
- This event is open to everyone. No meditation experience is necessary.
- This is an online zoom event. You will receive your zoom link via email the day before.
- Once the sound meditation gets started it is recommended that you lay down for this experience. Although that is optional.
- Please have an unlit candle and lighter/matches handy during the event
- To optimise your online sound experience it is recommenced that you use headphones/earbuds, that you have good internet connection and that in your zoom advanced audio settings you choose the option- 'enable original sound'.
- Please share this event with loved ones.
Please contact Paris on 0403194941 if you have any questions, would like to book and for payment details.
Date: Sunday 21st June 2020
Time: 3pm till 4.30pm.
Paris is a Certified meditation teacher, Reiki and Seichim Master, holistic counsellor, Essence of Angels, Crystal
light healing, AromaTouch and Etheric healing practitioner. Paris is also a passionate and intuitive sound healer.